Ka Kotahitanga Haere Whakamua
Together We Achieve
We put YOU at the centre to pursue your dreams
Youth Employment Plus – Rotorua (YEP-R) supports young people’s wellbeing and guides them on a pathway to achieve success in education, training and employment. The service is for 15-24 year olds.
- We provide mentoring and coaching to support young people find the job they want
- We work together to develop the young person’s skills and confidence
- We help young people identify goals and create a plan to work towards achieving them
- We support young people to achieve their aspirations and celebrate success
Finding a job with help from the YEP Team
How does it all work?
What else do you guys do?
In addition to individual mentoring and working alongside our community, we can also help with the following:
- CV’s & Cover Letters
- Career and pathway planning
- Interview skills
- Driver licencing (Learner, Restricted and Full car)*
- Holistic skill development
- Wrap-around support
- Finding meaningful study or employment
- Networking events such as ‘Speed Meets’ and industry evenings
- Volunteering, work experience or connecting with employers to provide apprenticeships, placements and other development opportunities
- Connect you with our specialised Youth Hub platform (see below)
All young people get a dedicated Youth Worker Navigator who works with them to provide a holistic wrap around service. Young people are supported into training and/or employment and this support continues for a further six months post placement.
Be sure to keep checking in for new offerings coming in 2020!
Build your Brand
How else can I find opportunities?
Over 1400 young people. 80+ employers.
Links to dozens of support organisations and service providers.
Contact us for more information
(07) 343 1012