Rotorua’s very own recording facilities
The Rotorua Youth Centre is pleased to be able to provide yet another opportunity for youth to learn, create and excel!
POWER House is an industry standard professional recording facility that aims to teach youth how to create and record their own creativity while providing a professional resource for the Rotorua community.
Recording Facilities Include
- Computer running recording software Logic Pro X
- Microphones, leads, mic stands, etc.
- Dedicated studio room
- Studio Hire D.I.Y (No Engineer) $75 Per hour – DIY hire is a cost effective solution for experienced groups and individuals. Min 3 hours booking. (Great option for freelancers).
- Studio Hire Plus – Recording/Production $100 per hour – Our industry standard studio and support is available for recording and preproduction. Includes support, set up and basic Mixing.
- Basic Track Mastering $50 – Using our automated system, perfect for demo tracks or smaller projects where price is a factor
- Professional Track Mixing /Mastering $100 per hour – Post Production professional mixing and mastering of your tracks by a professional technician.
- Other – Onsite Equipment starting from $10 per day. Full drum kit, Amps, PA, electric and acoustic guitars and bass, keyboards and more
Please Note: Minimum studio hire is 2 hours (3 hours for DIY).
- ProLogix audio interface
- Yamaha H5 premium monitors
- Condenser mic
- EV dynamic studio mic
- Tama mic stand
- Mic insulator panel
- Smpro pop sheild
- Shure headphones
- SMPro 4 channel headphones amp
- Ashton midi controller
- Whirlwind cables
- AKG headphones
Optional Instruments and equipment include:
- Electric and Acoustic guitars
- Bass guitar
- 88 key keyboard
- Drum set
- PA system
Praise for POWER House:
The experience has been awesome, So easy to work with and we are extremely happy with the result.