Website and Online Image Policy
The collection and use of personal information by Rotorua Youth Centre is regulated by the Privacy Act 1993 and the Local Government Information Act 1987. Personal information may be collected on Rotorua Youth Centre Website and Online Image Policy The collection and use of personal information by Rotorua Youth Centre is regulated by the Privacy Act 1993 and the Local Government Information Act 1987. Personal information may be collected only for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of Rotorua Youth Centre and only if necessary for that purpose. You may have access to that information and may request changes to it.
- You will only receive e-mail newsletters from us if you have expressly signed up for a newsletter from Rotorua Youth Centre or have supplied your email address to us by other means for that purpose.
- The information we gather from subscribers to our email newsletters (including email addresses) is not shared with other parties. We will not disclose your email address to any third parties without your consent.
- In order to provide you with better and more relevant services, we compile information about email responses and website usage. This information helps us to better understand our customers’ interests and site usage patterns and also what types of content may help to encourage those visits.
- All emails sent contain a link to unsubscribe or to modify your profile. You may subscribe or unsubscribe to any newsletter or modify your profile at any time.
- With text newsletters, we track clicks to find out which links in the newsletter were clicked on.
- Rotorua Youth Centre does not combine any information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are other than to authenticate the user for security purposes.
- If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- To the extent permitted by law, Rotorua Youth Centre makes no representations (whether express, implied or statutory) relating to the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of this website or any content on or accessed through this website and accepts no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising (whether arising from negligence, defamation or otherwise) out of or in connection with your access to or use of this website.
- All content on, or accessed through this site is provided on an ‘as is’ basis. You must make your own assessment of the suitability of the content and/or the services for your own purposes. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on, or accessed through, this site. ly for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of Rotorua Youth Centre and only if necessary for that purpose. You may have access to that information and may request changes to it.
- You may access, view, reproduce and print the content on this site provided you only use that content for informational, non-commercial purposes and any reproduction includes a prominent acknowledgement of Rotorua Youth Centre’s rights in the relevant content.
- You must get Rotorua Youth Centre’s permission to link to any part of this website. You may not use this website, or the content on it, for any other purpose or in any other way. Amendments
- Rotorua Youth Centre may provide links to other sites, which will open in a new browser window.
- Rotorua Youth Centre does not endorse any content, viewpoints, products, or services linked from this website, and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information.
- Third party websites will likely have their own restrictions on how you may use the content on those websites and what responsibility the website provided will accept in relation to the content. You should ensure you read and comply with these.
© Copyright Rotorua Youth Centre, PO Box 801, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand.
- Unless otherwise stated, or an author is acknowledged, Rotorua Youth Centre holds copyright on all information available on this website. Such information may be reproduced for personal use without further permission, subject to the information being reproduced accurately and not being used in a misleading context. Pictures of artists and artworks are used on this site with the copyright holder’s permission. You cannot use images from this site without obtaining the permission of the copyright holder.
- For written permission to reproduce information on this website for any purpose other than personal use, please contact the author, where named, in the first instance or Rotorua Youth Centre: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When information from this website is used in any context, it must be sourced to the website of Rotorua Youth Centre.
- Images available for use on this page must be used in conjunction with the image credit shown below the image. The images and video content on this website are protected under copyright and other laws of New Zealand and under international conventions and similar laws abroad.
- All images used and use of video must be clearly identified as being of Rotorua Youth Centre. They must be credited to Rotorua Youth Centre unless specifically waived. Users must supply examples of published images to Rotorua Youth Centre.
- For any queries on image use please contact us at email@example.com